Affair. WWYD

If your "bf" wanted to be with you but YOU wanted to be with you hubby. So the BF emailes hubby and his parents nasty messages.. WWYD?

No this isnt about me. Watched a movie and this happened..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• uh, it sounds like there's some real immaturity going on, and i'd be cutting the 'bf' outta our lives. it would be apparent no one would believe this person anyway.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I would feel like crap about myself for being a deceitful bitch. And if i had no children, i would move to Cali.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I would have divorced my husband before I ever had a boyfriend.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I dont think there should have been an affair to begin with.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• By bf, do you mean boyfriend or best friend? Assuming its a best friend since there is a husband involved. I would tell my friend to kick rocks and take a hike. A "best friend" should have the courtesy to respect your marriage and it doesn't seem this friend is. So I would explain to them that I am happily married and i'm sorry if that causes them pain and that unfortunitely it wouldn't be wise if we remained friends, given the circumstances.

But my DH/SO would probably beat the hell outta any man who tried to take me...
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 10:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• She shouldn't have had the affair in the first place - the BF acted immaturely, but the women got what she gave.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• If it's a boyfriend, then shame on this woman for wronging her husband like this. She deserves the drama that is coming to her. She should own up to her actions and tell her husband what she did and let him decide what he wants to do.
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 10:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• For starters, I wouldn't have a boyfriend in the first place.

In that situation, though, I'd walk away with my head hanging in shame - I got what I deserved.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2010