Is anyone else overwhelmed by this point thing?

It's like an addiction and I'm not even having fun right now! So I'm quitting for the day.

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 10:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Points don't matter to me. I don't understand it anyway! I just like communicating with others.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No. I dont even fully understand the point thing, but what happens if you dont get the points. Do you get kicked out? Probably not. Im just continuing to answer questions like Ive been doing?
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Exactly. I have no clue what the points mean I havent even tried to figure it out.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes, it is! I keep coming back to make sure I get some points,lol. I feel so BEHIND. :(
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:00 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I like the point system. It puts some type of reasoning for answering the question, that I was going to answer anyway. I would be here with or without, but I feel the points make it funner, lets you know exactly how much each mom puts into the questions and answers system and makes you earn things like anon and such.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i think the points are to encourage more people to help out? maybe
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I don't get it, but then I'm very new to cafemom..............seems a little silly to me...........but having not much else to do I'm happy to play along!
    MissMyDad

Answer by MissMyDad at 11:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm new and tried to add a post and it told me I don't have permission. Are a certain number of points required prior to adding a post?
    MissMyDad

Answer by MissMyDad at 4:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2010