How can I get paint off of my vinyl couch?

I bought a sofa a few months ago and it has been sitting against the wall where the paint is dry. When I moved the sofa a few days ago to grab a toy that slide underneath it I notice there is paint on some areas of the sofda where it touches the wall.
I tried Mr Clean cleaner, a magic eraser and regular soap and water and nothing seems to be working....any suggestions??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I would try something like Goof Off.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Try Spot Shot. I find it gets out most everything! Let it set for a few, then rub it off with a white cloth; old tshirts work well.

divamom8619

Answer by divamom8619 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Have you tried scraping it off? I would be scared to try any solvents, they may damage the vinyl (worse than the paint.) If you try a solvent, make sure you test it in an inconspicuous spot first.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2010