Have you ever visited any other country besides the one you live in?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Travel

• None, ever! I'm lame.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• A few, including Canada, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, and I had lunch in France on my way back to Austria.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes!
    when i was about 8 me and my mom and dad we went to spain in holidays summer. and than in christmas we went to London.
    and i love both!
    Sofiah

Answer by Sofiah at 11:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Quite a few; Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, France, England, Ireland, Turks & Caicos, Puerto Rico, Bonaire. I love to travel, and feel very lucky that I've been able to do so.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We never travel either. Heck I'll be married 30 years and we haven't had a vacation. honeymoon or weekend away..
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I've never been outta the US.. Im lame too!! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes. I've been to 7 countries in Europe. Germany wasn't bad. Switzerland was beautiful. England was nice. France was alright. I didn't care for Italy or Austria and I can't even remember the last one, so it obviously didn't make an impression. It was an interesting trip, but I still prefer the USA.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:14 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Been to Canada, South Korea and spent 3 weeks in the Philippines. Longest 15 hr flight EVER!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Just the close ones: Mexico, Canada, and the Virgin Isands.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 11:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I've lived outside the US twice. Italy and Mauritius. While living in Italy I was able to visit most countries in Europe plus Turkey, the Netherlands, etc. While in Mauritius I visited SA. I've not spent time in Asia. Nor South America. Done most of the Carribean. Mexico and Canada though.

BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 11:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2010