exam

i went to the ob/gyn yesterday for my annual exam and also bc i bled during sex 2 times this week...3 days apart. my period is due any time now. from this past sunday to this coming sunday. if i were pregnant, would she have been able to tell during my exam? what could the bleeding have been from? she said she didnt see anything on my cervix.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• More than likely she could guess but not be definate about it since you probably just implanted if you are pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Sometimes you can tell you're pregnant by how your cervix is. But it gets into a certain position at different times in pregnancy for all women. Sometimes right away, sometimes not till the 1st trimester is almost over. Lately when AF is a few days away, I notice bleeding during sex. Like she's warning that she's coming lol But you notice it more during sex too bc the added juices........plus if you're TTC you start to realize a lot more than before. I wouldnt stress the bleeding, and wait till you've missed AF till testing (if you can hehe)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010