Looking for a spanish speaking babysitter.

My babysitter has been doing a lot of little things that drive me nuts and it seems to be getting worse and worse everyday. I am looking for a spanish speaking babysitter who can be well recommended, I am mexican and love the fact that my baby is being talked to in spanish all day. If you know of someone who lives around Joliet/Shorewood I would love to meet them. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

GabyMar

Asked by GabyMar at 11:13 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try care.com and sittercity.com You can specify your language preference. If you connect with anyone make sure you email questions first then meet in a public place for the first tiem. Check their references and do a background check. I have found childcare jobs there, but both sides need to check each other out.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2010