how much do you think our lives will change?

with baby number 4 coming soon. We already have a 10, 6 and 4 yo. I'm thinking there wont be a huge difference bringing home baby number 4. My other friends and family members seem to think there will be HUGE adjustments and it will take a while to get use to the new baby coming. I disagree with them, I believe this will be an easy transition and it wont be HUGE adjustments... what do you think?

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• 10 and 6 have been doing this whole younger sibling thing for a while now. You will have 6 pairs of extra hands to love, help change, and feed new brother or sister. What an excititng time for your family. Bringinng home a new baby is always an sdjustment, but it will be just fine
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Maybe not for you and DH but for the kids --- it's always a huge adjustment.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• since you're not going from having 1 kid for 4 years to having 2, I think it should be a pretty easy transition for you.
    Your only problem might be your youngest having issues with not being the baby anymore, but honestly you've dealt with that before with the others
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• DarkFaery131~ funny you mention my 4 yo... when I 1st told him I was going to have a baby, he said I AM the baby! He seems to be ok with it now he has had a while to get use to the thought of having a baby brother...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Comment by SWEETPEAS3MOM (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think the transition for you and your husband will probably not be that huge. It is not like you have not done it before.
    However, it will probably still be a big transition for your other little ones.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2010