Does your husband bother to empty all the garbage cans when he takes the trash out?

Mine doesn't and it makes me bonkers. Not only do I fill the kitchen garbage with the nursery and bathroom garbages before taking it out just any day, I especially make sure the night before garbage day to get EVERY garbage including the diaper genie. He usually just takes the cans from the backyard to the curb even when the kitchen garbage is to ready to go it's not funny. Lazy or clueless???

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 11:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Your question assumes that my SO takes the trash out in the first place. =) I take it out most of the time so it's all on me!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Most likely clueless.

My hubby will do it if I specifically tell him to do it. Otherwise, he's completely oblivious to the fact that there are other trash cans in the house. Men! We actually had a big debacle just a few weeks ago because he forgot the diaper pail trash when he made the house rounds (after I'd asked him) and I didn't know. We started potty training and stopped using it and the disgusting diapers were just sitting there for TWO WEEKS. It was NOT a pretty discovery, let me tell you. Blech!
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 11:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No he doesn't unless I hound him about it. It really gets on my nerves. He will take out the kitchen trash but not the bathroom trash or the diaper trash. I usually end up doing it most of the time. This is the only thing he has to do around the house and does it half a**. I do the yard work and do it all the way. I don't do it half a**. Sorry about the rant.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My husband goes around and pick up ALL the trash especially the ngiht before trash day. He even goes in my van and gets the trash from in there if there is any.
    flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Mine usually doesnt bother to empty all the cans in the cans in the house..he just takes the ones from the backyard out to the front on garbage day. I am the one that gathers all the garbage togeter and bag it up and I'll give it to him and he'll take it out to the cans for me though. I guess it used to kinda get on my nerves but I'm over it, lol. At least I don't have to drag thos heavy cans out front..I guess we made a silent compromise.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Clueless. We only have two trash cans, the kitchen and bathroom, and yet he NEVER gets the bathroom trash. I will usually just dump it into the kitchen trash. I let him think he's the master trash taker-outer.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• pffffft SO doesnt even take the trash out. he hardly does anything
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My husband does actually. We have to buy special bags that are supposedly biodegradable in our city, so we make sure to use every inch of that bag. He takes every trash and stuffs it in to make sure we're not wasting bags.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes he does ..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2010