Does your kiddo have an imaginary friend?

My daughters imagination is amazing! She has 3 main ones and than every so often she will mention other ones. She has Dragon, Alice the Fly (you have to say the whole thing), and Spiderfly. I love the stories she tells about the adventures they went on. lol

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 11:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My oldest daughter did when she was 3 and his name was Freddie. It sometimes drove me nuts because that is all she would talk about. Freddie has been gone since she has been in school.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yup! My three year old has a "sister" named Bailey! She will make up stories about what they did at Bailey's house and what they had for dinner. I mean, she will go into detail about things!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• He has an entire army of imaginary friends. Some of them actually behave better than him. Let's see, there's Her, Little Boy, Jaxson (he actually has a real friend named Jaxson), Him, and That Man.

I don't know where he came up with half the names. They come and go, but lately they've been gone because he's fascinated by his little sister.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 3:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My 15 y/o had a set of twins as her friends when she was between the ages of 3 and 5. Her gramma sat on one of them once, lol'
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 7:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I don't know for sure. My first response is no. but she has said numerous times when i ask her how she knows something or whatever she says her grandpa showed her or grandpa told me. My both of her grandfathers she calls papa ( my dad is papa tom my husbands is papa Victor). when I speak of my grandpa she says grandpa but has never met him he passed when i was young. the first time she saw a picture of him she said hey i know him thats grandpa and I didn't tell her any thing yet it was the first time i had gotten a picture of him. so maybe?
    StephanAndCoral

Answer by StephanAndCoral at 10:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2010