some good chicken recipes anyone?

Looking for some good grilled chicken recipes (marinades, etc). Along with some possible side dishes.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We marinade chicken for a couple hours in Italian dressing. If you need a quick marinade cook the chicken with a bottle of Italian dressing poured all over it. My kids love this.
    Also vodka chicken is great. I go easy and do the pre-cooked all natural pkg.'s of chicken, dice it up and fry it. I boil a pot of already made tortellini you get in your grocers freezer. Drain it, add the cooked chicken and pour in a tasty already jarred bottle of vodka chicken sauce and heat to taste. They have it in your local grocer as well sometimes near the pasta, I found the best tasting ones normally run $6 a jar. We toast some garlic bread we do our selves with just slices of bread we add butter and garlic powder. I like to add parmesan cheese on mine. =)
    MichelleK41

Answer by MichelleK41 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• We actually had this last nite..
    Boneless skinless chicken breast with lemon pepper seasoning, sprinkled with shake and bake, and covered in chicken gravy. Cover it with foil and put in the oven!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• This is our favorite!

Grilled Chicken Legs

* 4 chicken leg quarters, divided into drumsticks and thighs if desired
    * 1 tsp. sugar
    * 1 tsp. seasoning salt
    * 1 tsp. paprika
    * 1 tsp. black pepper
    * 1 tsp. garlic powder
    * 1 Tbsp. olive oil
    * 2 to 3 Tbsp. water

Combine all ingredients in a ziplock bag. Add chicken and chill for up to 4 hours. Grill over low heat until browned on all sides, turning once, about 30 to 40 minutes a side, until meat is all cooked and juices run clear when poked with a fork or tip of a knife.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• lol michellek, we love doing italian dressing too. It's best if you let it marinade over night ; ).
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 6:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010