Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fertiti pills where can i find ones to help me get pregnant

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (6)
  • From a OB doctor.

    Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

  • Fertility pills? Yes, you need to go to an Obstetrician/Gynecologist and explain the problems you are having.

    Answer by Bellarose0212 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

  • Yeah you have to get them from a doc. And you have to try for at least a year before they will even look into it.

    Answer by jenae_gist at 11:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

  • You go to the OB or a fertility specialist. What you can do first is start taking your temps every morning and charting them to see if you are ovulating. There are many web sites with charts and info. Your husband could get a sperm count done. This is cheap and easy. These two things can tell right off if there is something obvious wrong. Before you would get fertility drugs you would have to have many expensive tests. Fertility drugs are dangerous and increase the risk of multiple births. They don't just give them out until they are sure someone has to have them.


    Answer by Gailll at 11:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

  • You can only get fertility treatments from an OB.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

  • Like said above, go to your OB about it, if need be they can refer you to a specialist from there. Fertility drugs are not to be taken lightly. They can have som ehorrible side effects so do it under the supervision of a doctor.

    Answer by chelleybeans at 1:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.