Now to start looking for a job..

I finally got my temp license in, so I can finally apply for jobs in the cosmetology industry..

Anyone know of places with good benefits that wouldn't be skiddish of hiring someone who is pregnant? (I know what's local and some good private owners around here, however wondering what some chains are that may offer good offers that I could look into applying for, it may be a further drive, but I'm willing to chance that for possible medical benefits).

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• From experience, I can tell you to stay away from anything that is owned by Premier Salons, which includes Trade Secrets, Beauty First, Beauty Express, etc. Their benefits are sky high simply because they do not expect anyone to actually want them once they find out the price. Also, they only pay minimum with commission, which is not too easy to hit.

Yes, congrats to you though!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• congrats !!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Congrat's to you..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2010