possible early signs of labor ?

It started last night..i came home from my moms...felt nauseated...threw up a few times over the night...i still feel nauseated...I'm having contractions but not regular ones they are as close as 7 mins to as far as 20 mins apart...and have gone number 2 3 times since 8 am..and I have heard that is a sign of labor ....does this sound like it could be early labor signs ??

Asked by rylansmommy4108 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you are having Braxton Hicks and it is normal to be nauseated towards the end which is all normal. Good luck and congrats.

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think you should give the doctor a call.They can check your cervix to make sure its still long and to make sure you havent dialted any from the contractions.
    Good Luck!

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• If they aren't painful then they are Braxton Hicks, if they are then it's more than likely contractions. I would call your doctor and explain what's going on and see what they say. Good luck.

Answer by cynprz at 12:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• 1st.. How far along are you? I went into to preterm labor 5 weeks early. I had a light bloody discharge about the size of a nickle and thats it. Went to the doctor and they hocked me up to all this different stuff and told me I was having normal contractions and could not believe I was not feeling anything! I think maybe you might just have a virus though. I don't really think any of those things you are experiencing are signs of labor. If there is any blood involved I mean even A LITTLE or if you are experiencing pain in anyway I would say go to the er. You can never be to safe!

Answer by smarie1011 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2010