possible early signs of labor ?

It started last night..i came home from my moms...felt nauseated...threw up a few times over the night...i still feel nauseated...I'm having contractions but not regular ones they are as close as 7 mins to as far as 20 mins apart...and have gone number 2 3 times since 8 am..and I have heard that is a sign of labor ....does this sound like it could be early labor signs ??

rylansmommy4108

Asked by rylansmommy4108 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you are having Braxton Hicks and it is normal to be nauseated towards the end which is all normal. Good luck and congrats.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think you should give the doctor a call.They can check your cervix to make sure its still long and to make sure you havent dialted any from the contractions.
    Good Luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• If they aren't painful then they are Braxton Hicks, if they are then it's more than likely contractions. I would call your doctor and explain what's going on and see what they say. Good luck.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• 1st.. How far along are you? I went into to preterm labor 5 weeks early. I had a light bloody discharge about the size of a nickle and thats it. Went to the doctor and they hocked me up to all this different stuff and told me I was having normal contractions and could not believe I was not feeling anything! I think maybe you might just have a virus though. I don't really think any of those things you are experiencing are signs of labor. If there is any blood involved I mean even A LITTLE or if you are experiencing pain in anyway I would say go to the er. You can never be to safe!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2010