What is your favorite outdoor activity?

I love being outside in the summer. Doesn't matter what it is camping, hiking, gardening, laying by the pool, if it is outside I am definitely in. So what is your favorite outdoor activity?

mommy11260

Asked by mommy11260 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• any of what you just listed! Seriously, it makes me so happy it's summer! Swimming, laying out, going to the beach, camping, hiking, cooking outdoors, gardening, watching baseball/softball, going to the park, going for walks..
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Horseback riding, and it's not limited to summer! I could ride all day if I didn't have all the other responsibilities! I'm fortunate to have miles of trails available, and we've even camped with the horses. Our state has a Shore-to-Shore ride during the year where riders start on one side of the state and ride & camp the trails until they get to the other side. Quite relaxing and fun!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Swimming, biking, horse-riding (even though I haven't done so in a long time), just running around. It doesn't matter, but swimming is a big hit around here because Florida summer heat and humidity is unbearable.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• For myself and myself alone...not anythign to do with the kids,lol...I really enjoy gardening. Don't care too much for the weeding,lol..but the planting and maintaining a garden is fun to me.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Swimming. Camping. Gardening. Taking walks. Playing in the yard with the kids.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I really like boating, and hiking to beautiful places -- like waterfalls. I don't like hiking just to hike, but I love hiking when I know I get to see something wonderful in the end :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Laying by a pool with a cocktail in hand. It has been WAY to long since I have done this though.

Lately my only outdoor activity has been yard work... which is nice but exhausting.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I like swimming, playing soccer & badminton, hiking and going to the beach! :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I like swimming, taking walks, and taking my son to the park!
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2010