What name should I choose

Me and my husband were picking out names that we liked at first it was 22 then 14 and then it came all the way down to 5. Lilac, Isla,Isabella,Cambelle, and Summer . I liked Isla because it was unique, my husband chose Cambelle because he loves Campbelle soup, and my daughter chose Summer and Lilac because, well actually I don't really know. Today we wrote down all the names on stripes of paper and drew out 3 Isla, Lilac,and Cambelle but then I just wanted to add Isabella. What do you think Isala,Lilac,Cambelle,or Isabella

mommyofamanda8

Asked by mommyofamanda8 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Isabella. I'm having Izabelle as my new baby's middle name! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• ,Isabella
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think that Isabella is way too common and popular. I think that Cambelle is kinds cute, and you could call her Belle for short. Lilac is kinda cute, but I'm not crazy about Isla.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Isabella
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Lilac is my favorite flower, so I choose Lilac
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I like Isla and Campbell.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I love Lilac. Its so cute perfectly little girl. Plus how amazing is it that your older daughter named your younger one.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Isabella is on the quick verge of being the most popular name just so you know that is if your wanting something unique like you said I like Isla that is cute and different. Lilac is really extremely different I dont know anyone with that name, I like it. I am not to crazy about Cambelle just I think too much about the soup.
    Ashton91005

Answer by Ashton91005 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Isabella
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Thank you everyone who answered my question I finally decided it should be Lilac Isabella Dallaire!
    mommyofamanda8

Comment by mommyofamanda8 (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2010