Anyone with Allstate auto ins. Do they give you a grace period for payment? If so, how long is it? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'd call them and ask. I don't personally know about them.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My S/O has allstate, and they automatically deduct it from his account, so he has no grace period. But if you pay in person it is very possible. Most places will give you a "grace period" if you call them and make arrangements.

Good luck!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• They do, but I have no idea how long it is. I just know there have been a few times when I've walked in thinking my payment was due, only to find out I was like a week late. They never gave me any issues. As long as it doesn't happen all the time, I doubt they'll give you any problems
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• about a week grace period. They are usually good to work with you, if you call them. If you can't make a payment on time, call them, and tell them, and that you can pay the next week. OR you can tell them you will pay half this week, and next week the rest. This is with the office by me, they all might be different. Just call them, they won't give you a hard time.
    Good luck
    Hartbrayka

Answer by Hartbrayka at 12:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010