If you have a positive outlook on life, what do you contribute it to?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 12:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Health

• I tend to get out of bed each day as if it was on purpose and not some horrible accident. I remember that even when it's raining, it is doing good for something and that there really is a blue sky up there. Other than that, you tend to irritate more people with a cheery disposition that you do when you are irritated. ;o)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• for me there is no reason to dwell on the negative. it gets nothing accoplished and is depressing. I choose to be positive and live my life to the fullest so i can get the most out of the one life i was given.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I am confident in myself and my abilities, and I have a wonderful supportive husband. I don't ever face a problem by hiding from it, I face it head on with a "that's all you've got?" attitude.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I look at every day as an opportunity to either do something productive or find a way to help others. Even if I'm feeling a little down doing something to improve someone else's life or that will get me somewhere helps me to move past the crappy feeling and get on with my day
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• For us there is no reason to dwell on the negative. it gets nothing accoplished and is depressing.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It's a choice. You have to choose to be happy or joyful.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 3:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Amigram

Answer by Amigram at 5:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I surround myself with positive people.  I focus on what I do have not what I don't have.  I choose to be happy

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 4:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Choice. Life is short so why waste it? Be grateful for what you have and don't focus on what you don't. Misery enjoys company so avoid those "Debbie Downer" type individuals. Even conflicts and difficult situations have benefit; hopefully you learn something and grow as a person as a result.

FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 8:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2010