Ruling on the Gun Law: Your thoughts plz.

MTM

Asked by MTM at 12:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Works for me.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• About damn time
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• What's wrong with it?
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I agree with it.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Well if I am reading right it says that they ruled in favor for us to keep our guns in our home! I am all for that. I do not want to give up our guns. If they was to ever ban guns it would only hurt the good honest ppl cause it wouldnt stop the criminals from carrying or packing on there persons! I think it is about time that they put this into affect and hope that it doesnt change but will leave it in Gods hands!
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 2:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Its about freaking time! Criminals are NOT going to aquire their guns thru legal means. They buy them on the street, not go into a store, give all their info, wait 3-5 days for the background check to come thru, then go back to pick it up! Only law abiding citizens who are trying to protect themselves & their property follow the guidelines. About time someone finally came to their senses & figure out all laws that ban handguns do is protect the criminal. By outlawing hand guns all you're doing is ensuring the guy who's getting robbed or the woman who's about to be raped can't fight back. For once I can say "Good job lawmakers!!!"
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Nothing good can come from this.
    lauras0512

Answer by lauras0512 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Nothing good can come from this.

Nothing good can come from upholding the constitution? Did you know violent deaths by non-firearm weapons shot up in Chicago after they passed that law? That means people were beat to death with 2x4s and anything else lying around.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• About damn time.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Finally I can say that the lawmakers of this country have done something right and it is about time. I agree 100% with Nyx7, if you ban guns you take the guns out of responsible and law abiding citizens hands and put them into the hands of criminals. We would have no way to defend ourselves. Criminals will always find a way to get a weapon no matter how many laws are made.
    cowboysgirl3227

Answer by cowboysgirl3227 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2010