I swear im feeling a baby kick.

We have been trying to conceive for a month or so now and not ubber careful before that but I took a test in feb and it negative and since then i've gotten my period on time. What could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your heartbeat? I know that sounds kind of weird but thats happened to me before as well and I figured it was just my heart beating lol... Ofcourse I could always be wrong. GL finding your answer!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It is just in your head because you want it so bad. When you stop stressing over it you will most likely become pregnant.
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Or it could be gas bubbles. I wish that you soon find that it is a baby.

Answer by Bmat at 12:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Gas, I feel it every once in awhile too. It makes me paranoid lol
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i agree its prob gass, iv been ttc for 18mos now and i get them sometimes too.
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• gas. every time i skipped a period (before ttc) id feel it and freak out...it really does feel just like a baby kicking!

hope you're feeling real kicks soon!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I hope its gas... I've been on BC since DS3 was born - he's 14 mos now- and every once in a while I'll feel the "flutter" feeling like a spasm in my lower abdomen. Weird.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Maybe you're ovulating when you feel that.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Most likely it's just gas......I had my tubes tied 4 years ago and I still get those "baby kicking" feelings, at times it makes me think that maybe I am pregnant again :) It could also be your body playing tricks on you.......when you want something bad enough and believe it your body could be mimicking pregnancy symptoms, therefore tricking you into thinking you're really pregnant. The more stress you have in your life the less likely you are to become pregnant, so relax and let nature take it's course. Good luck :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 12:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• This happened to me , last year with no period for 3 months ... So I got an ultrasound and it was gastritis LOL , better that a bby I am not ready for
    mami323

Answer by mami323 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010