steady pain...

Anyone have pain in there tummy at 15 weeks pregnant? Like steady contraction almost. I also have fluid leak or a thinnning mucus only when I use the bathroom. I called the doctor they told me its nothing and that I just need to relax but if the fluid leaks then to get to ER.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be braxton hicks or your uterus growing.

Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 12:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• You are probably fine. Cramps are normal to experience during pregnancy. It is called round ligament pain. The "fluid or mucus" that you are experiencing is probably cervical discharge, which is also completely normal. You can expect an increased amount of discharge during pregnancy. It can be anything from a clear looking discharge, to a milky white thick discharge.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Where exactly is the pain? And Braxton Hicks contractions are not normally that painful... And as long as the fluid is clear you are fine in that department. I am 19 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and Pains on the lower left and right of your body around your legs and lower, lower abdominal are just normal ligament pains. If its in your tummy and painful all the time. I would say go see your doctor. You can never be too safe.
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Is it fluid leak or discharge? With a first pregnancy it's kind of hard to tell the difference at times. I would still have a tough time telling the difference because I never saw what it looked like when my water broke (because it broke all over the dr lol). If you think you are leaking amniotic fuid, go have it checked.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010