what would you say?

If everye u and ur bf were gonna do something he said ok ill go pick u up, and by the time he picked u up it was at least nd hour and a half later!!!! He's alys late, always takes his time, and he never admits. Being late!!!! Ughh I'm becoming frustrated but I cansay anything cuz then well end up fighting!!

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 12:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd stop depending on him for rides if you have another option
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Stop playing the part of the fool. Find another way? Letting it happen and then arguing about it would probably cause much unnecessary drama in your relationship.. If he cant respect you enough to even be remotely on time then maybe its time you re-think your game plan. GL to you.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• he doesnt sound very dependable.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Tell him politely that if you arrange for him to pick you up that he should be there on time. That he wouldn't like it if he had to stand around and wait on somebody who was that late and all the time. Keep your voice low and mild. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 12:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• If you can't say anything because them will let in a fight, than you shouldn't be his girlfriend!
    if you want your relationship to work about that, you should just at least try to talk, but don't start accusing him or anything, just start saying well sometimes i would like you to pick me up on times, because i miss you ... Just try.
    i don't have much experience in relationship because i still don't know if i go back or not with my dd dad.
    But at least try.
    and try to understand his side to, ask him why he always arrive late! maybe he have a good reason.
    good luck
    Sofiah

Answer by Sofiah at 12:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Tell him that your time is just as valuable as his and if he can't learn to be on time, You'll just find something else to do with someone else. If there were no good reason for my dh to have been late while we were dating....(which happend a time or two)...he came to my house to find me gone with a note on the door saying I waited long enough and grew tired of waiting, found something else to do.
    Fix his problem now or he'll always do it. Being on time and being punctual is respectful and something we learn as children.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• WOW, he'll pick a fight with you if you say something because HE was an hour 1/2 late picking you up? Sounds liek a GREAT boyfriend *sacasm*

Well, i wouldn't put up with it. I'd be bitching all the time if i knew i couldn't rely on him. I probably would not be with someone i couldn't relyon though.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i hate to say it but its guys
    Lora992

Answer by Lora992 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Tell him you need to be picked up 30 minutes earlier than you really do, that way he should be on time!
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't ask him for rides.. show him you can do it without him.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2010