swaddle

ok so my just turned 3 month old is very used to sleeping swaddled. she use to LOVE it, but now it is wearing off. she will fuss a little longer (just a few min) then usuall now when we swaddle he, but she still falls asleep and stays asleep for awhile. problem is in the middle of the night she starts to squirm and cant seem to get comfortable. we have tried no swaddle, one arm out, two arms out, legs out, and she gets frustrated with all of it. has this happened to any of you? what did you do? suggestions PLEASE!!

rileymommy

Asked by rileymommy at 1:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter loved being swaddled because her daddy bought her one when she was born... but when she was 5 months she grew out of it... and it seemed like she to sleep on her tummy more then being swaddled anymore... see what conforts your child the most and work with the child... it will turn out okay!
    johnandtabby

Answer by johnandtabby at 6:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I quit swaddling at that point and invested in a sleep sack...she was still covered but not wrapped up
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• stop swaddling
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• ok so i stop swaddling, and she will only sleep for 10 to 20 mins.
    rileymommy

Comment by rileymommy (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I swaddled him until he was asleep and then when I'd lay him down I'd loosen my sons swaddle so that it wasn't holding him tight anymore but the blanket was still keeping him warm.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 6:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2010