So who else doesn't miss the abortion questions, the PA questions and the "presidential" questions?

I notice that ever since the change no one has asked those questions, which is great because they were getting ridiculous. I just find it funny that now that the anonymous button is restricted no one is bringing up those topics.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• :)~~
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I actually like debating about abortion because I feel so strongly about it.. The presidential stuff--yuck!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I gotta admit that I kinda miss the drama.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I know, right! Somebody else was complaining on here about how all the bump me or vote me up questions were annoying. I just said it's better than, "how much a month do you get in food stamps" "Did you kill a baby" "Am I pregnant?" etc.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I really like this section now!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 1:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yes, less of those question to start a bash debate, not missed
    I do not shy from issues tht others may not agree but do not miss the over load of how many there were
    HOWEVER
    now we do have an over load of the most empty questions, much more than before
    i think there are so many of these because people are trying to reach a certain number, when reaching some number given by some invisible people behide a site, will do nothing more than give you the option to answer anon

which IMO should be easier to have that option, i think some people may not be asing personal questions because they would not be able to response anon, and the issue is too personal not to be anon-a bad result of this new site

IMO, the bashing could be controled the way it has been set up, however too long for some to wait to ask and question TMI questions
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I like it a lot better now. I was getting so sick of the PA and "am I pregnant" questions. I think the moms are better behaved now as well - I don't see near as much negativity.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• ME ME ME! I am so glad that those have gone away for now!
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 1:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I don't see near as much negativity.
    TRUE TRUE TRUE

but
    a lot of questions are just empty questions written to fill up points
    this does make the sitte seem like it has a lot of empty headed cheerleading, trying out for a popularity contest
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It's nice, and it rids the site of trolls, but sometimes it's a bit boring.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2010