How do you post a ticker

One time tried to I post a ticker and all these numbers and letters and a website came up and it was really confusing.

mommyofamanda8

Asked by mommyofamanda8 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what is a ticker?

guess i am slow, stupid, a computer non geek, behide the times, not enough coffee this am, not reading the question correctly or wasted my education on another topic

or, all of the above
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• OK, I went back to the beginning so lets see how this works out for you. So Im thinking you know how to get a ticker right? If not, its located right next to your aviator pick on your homepage. Hit on add a widget. IT will take you to Cafe mom add a widget. Scroll down and its the forth widget offered, time ticker. Click on add it. Then it will take you to step by step directions, I think there are four to follow. You need to decide what pattern you want, what kind of a ticker it is, baby, school, birthday. It should read as regular instructions for you,,Good luck and hope this helped a little!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have B-day tickers for my 3 kiddies on my site, will be happy to create yours, u like. Need username/password, which I'll use only for purpose of adding tickers and details what type and dates. Hard to walk ya through info. Becki.Nagy Message/Chatterbox {HUGS}
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 1:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010