Do you think being gay is wrong because of the "sexual" aspect of it, or because you just don't believe that two men or two women can love eachother like a straight couple?

I mean think about it. I think the only reason so many people find gay people grotesque and wrong is because they're only thinking about the "sexual" aspect of it, but they're not thinking about the relationship aspect of it.

If you just thought about the relationship, and what a gay/lesbian couple could give eachother in the same way you and your husband do, without thinking about the sex, you will see it's no different.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 1:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• i am a lesbian, i have been with my partner for almost 4 years. we have a child together. we love each other very much. we are just like any other couple. we love each other and are very attracte to each oth but with a child and life happening around us, we dont get alot of time to be "alone". i dont think it is right to leave it up to everyone else to say what is "right" about who to love and how. i think it is wrong to pass judgment on anyone. i love my life and i would never change it. i am proud of who i am and who i love and make love to. and anyone against that can EAT SHIT. LOL
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• @ worriedmommy600~~GOD MADE ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE.~~~ OMG STUPID.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I know that for myself and my husband, sex is a small part of our relationship. I mean really, even a couple with a very active sex life, what percentage of your time together involves sex?

I think that a certain percentage of the population is born to be attracted to the same sex. I don't really get what the big deal is. They are not hurting or effecting any one else's life. God made them that way so it must be okay!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 1:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Exactly, but I think people only find gay and lesbian sexuality wrong because they are ONLY thinking of the sexual aspect of it and not exactly the relationship. They think it's "perverted" because their shallow thinking can't get past the sex part of it. They don't think about human connections and bonding.
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I believe in loving someone for who they are- man or woman. I think you are right and too many people just think about the sex.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• some of us still see it wrong cause of procreation purposes cannot happen, (most likely naturally) as it would with heterosexual couples

And yet when alot of straight couples get married, they get on birth control to prevent procreation.
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• SEriously if you are against gay marraige because of the lack of procreation, just look at all the damn couples with 20 or so kids. I don't think you have to worry about the population very much.
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Well if it were completely unnatural for two same sex people to be attracted to one another, why does it happen? Why are homosexuals chemically attracted to the same gender?

For me, I have no qualms with homosexuality. The sexual aspect of it is really no different. Straight couples have anal sex. Oral sex is no different mechanically speaking. Procreation is absolutely possible with homosexual couples. It may not be by "natural" conception, but isn't it procreation none the less?
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• There is a HUGE difference between loving someone and being IN LOVE with someone. Society has equated sex to love and that is wrong.
    I deeply love my female friends but Im not in love with them. We were created to love each other but you should only be in love with the opposite sex.. the man you are to marry. If you are IN love with someone of the same sex... that is the crossing of wrong soul ties.
    I just finished reading a book Sexual Revolution the Naked truth of Moral Purity. Well written for christian and non christians. I believe every parent and teen should read this. It is by Kris Vallatton. I was blown away by the wisdom and the insight he had on subjects like this and other things as well.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm Bi-sexual... I would choose sex with a woman over sex with a man just about every time! Problem is I tend to get along with men more so when it comes to actual relationships, that is where I go...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010