What do you do to turn on your DH / SO?

What tricks or little secrets do you have that you know does it for your SO?

AlleyK

Asked by AlleyK at 1:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I show up...really, I don't have to do anything. We are hot for each other so anytime we are alone, we are all over each other. Other than that, I send him texts on what Iwould like to do to him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• wear a skirt, it never fails
    mommy2xp

Answer by mommy2xp at 1:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I agree Jademom, my husband is always turned on so really there isn't much I have to do. However, I know he likes backrubs and the kids out of the house.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• short skirt with no undies. Or, prancing around nekkid while changing or getting out of the shower. Sometimes, i'll just grab his hands & put them up my shirt. He likes it when it's obvious that i want him...LOL
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Show up and strip. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I just have to show him my ass and he's turned on. It doesn't take much.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• HaHa... Breath... that's about all it takes now that we have 2 kids and no time for sex...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I exist...lol
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 1:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I normally don't have to do anything, I'm not saying I'm hot or anything but he definitly finds me very sexy because I'm me. He's so awesome and I feel the same way about him. Sometimes just to get an extra rise out of him though I'll lean down just right so my cleavage is easily seen when I kiss him. Otherwise I'll sometimes play either using my hands or tongue with his fingers like I would his "you know what". It really drives him crazy when I play with his finger when there is no way we can do anything about it right then.
    GraceZsMom

Answer by GraceZsMom at 1:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• One time I was wearing nothing but an apron on when I was cooking and cleaning up the kitchen. I knocked him off his feet so fast that he didn't even have enough brain power to think to turn off the stove. I was kinda hoping but not really expecting that reaction so I was laughing and trying to tell him to turn off the stove.
    GraceZsMom

Answer by GraceZsMom at 1:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2010