Effin' Twilight...

Seriously.... I know there's got to be more women out there who think this Twilight crap is freakin' ridiculous! Who's with me? Damn "sparkly" vampires? WTF?

I think Twilight is a lot like soccer: They all run around for 2 hours, no one scores, and its billion fans insist that "you just don't understand." Well, screw that. I made an attempt to read the 1st book, and it was so dumb I gave it away.

Kassey713

Asked by Kassey713 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• Hey! I live in the Twilight Capital of the freaking country. I've been sick of it since the first movie came out. For one, it's a dumb movie about pussy-ass vampires who cry when they bite someone, two, the damn movie is making money off OUR town and won't even bother to have the stars come out here for the freakin premiere, even though our taxes goes towards paying for THEIR merchandise, which means all that money that the tourists pay to see and buy the merchandise doesn't go to us. So how messed up is that? Damn you Twards!
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• To each their own I say! I don't get all bent out of shape when people LOVE seafood and gush about how good it is when personally I can't stand it.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 1:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• rofl i hate it as well but kinda like soccer can't stand like you said wtf vampires don't sparkle

Gen

Answer by Gen at 1:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I guess if you're 14, it's okay... It's a great tween movie... But what the hell are all these "adults" doing in costume at a premiere? Really? WTH??

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• So you don't like it, I am sure what you read and love other people might not like. Was it an excellent work of art, no. Was the movie really necessary, no. Did she get really lucky, yes. I enjoyed reading it don't get me wrong, but it wasn't a book about vampires, it was a book about romance that just so happened to have vampires in it.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i'm with you! it is the worst vampire series i'v ever heard of!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Agreed.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 1:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I find the series deceptive for girls... not something they need in their lives right now.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I agree. I have no interest in reading the books, I've got better things to do than obsess over a movie. I watched the first and second movies after the second came out on DVD, and while they were interesting to watch, I'll still wait to watch the last one when it comes out on DVD. It's a movie people................
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I couldn't wait to see the first movie, I thought I was going to love it. I LOVE Harry Potter, so when they pushed back HP to put Twilight out I was upset but figured I would love it... I HATED it! I just don't get the big love fest! The movies suck, the story is lame... WTH? I just don't get it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2010