SO Schooling

If you could send your so off to "hubby bootcamp" what do you wish they would teach them? What skills do you wish your so had that can be taught?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How to:

Remove laundry from the dryer and fold it instead of leaving it in the dryer and turning it on every time you need something to wear.

Absorb information that I give him into his brain and retain it.

Pay attention to his surroundings instead of asking me for directions around a city he has lived in his entire life.

Throw away an empty box instead of sitting it on top of the trash can.

Rinse the dish he's leaving in the sink.

Throw away the crap that he takes out of his pockets every evening and leaves on the dresser.

LOL! Thanks for letting me vent! =)
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• yes, I would want him to learn to recognize things that need to be done instead of waiting for me to have to ask him to help. I mean how can you miss the pile of laundry or trash that needs to be taken out??
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Massages. My husband is pretty awesome but he gives a lousy massage. He tells me I should just go get one at a spa, but I don't want to spend that kind of money.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Honestly, the only things I can think of that I wish he would learn are not "skills." My DH needs to learn there is a difference between help and charity - his family is one big charity case with their hands WAY out and he just gives and gives... I would also like to see him learn how to manage his anxiety issues naturally - he's already gone down the "addiction" road because of Rx Meds for it, natural options would be so much better!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Seriously I'm with lilangel...WHY DO I HVE TO ASK YOU FOR HELP?
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 2:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• OMG yes I would!!!!!!!!!!!! I would want him to learn that I love him no matter what and he should kiss my friggen feet!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• "If she isn't happy, he isn't happy" - one thought I wish he would learn!
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 2:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010