how can you deny?

how can you deny my daughter the same life as you allow for your kids? my daughter has been blessed with 2 mommies, how can you say that it is not right for her mommies to get married? why is it so offending, who i marry? why is it a big deal? i dont regulate who you marry? i dont tell you who you are "allowed" to love! we live in a free country, we should be able to marry who we want! but noooo, we have to explain our love to everyone, and beg for the same rights as you! not fair. bull shit. i am who i am, and my daughter deserves for her family to be rocognized in the country she lives in. who are you to judge?

Preggydyke

Asked by Preggydyke at 2:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I support you, your right to marry any consenting adult you choose to, and your daughter's right to have married parents!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Ummm, I don't. I have no problem w/ 2 women or 2 men raising kids & being able to have the same rights as a straight couple. Providing a loving, caring home for kids is much more important to me than the sexual identity of those in the home. Keep fighting for your rights & know there are those of us who are straight that support you & stand w/ you to fight against this injustice!

I have a pin that says "Let gay ppl marry, they should have to suffer like the rest of us!"
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It's a shame you have to feel this way. You should be allowed the rights.
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm sorry that your family and families like yours have to deal with this. I am hopeful that things will change for the better in the future. It makes me sad that this society is more accepting of hate and violence than love.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• There are lots of childless straight couples that can't or don't want to make babies together.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Who are you to say it's unnatural jreneei.  What about women who can't have babies, or men who cant.  Are they unnatural to?

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I feel you deserve every right as those who don't. CONGRATULATIONS on finding love
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 2:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• amen more power to you!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Hmm.. My second answer was in response to another answer. Which is gone now.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I agree with you. I saw your answer on another question, basically telling the people who do judge to "eat shit" or something like that. I totally agree with that too. I's no one's business what a couple does in their bedroom assuming they are both consenting adults.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2010