Do these names sound good together, Alexa Starr?

First and last name

whtchick05

Asked by whtchick05 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I love Alexa or Alexia and Starr and I rarely like names on here I love it.
    TheEyesDesire

Answer by TheEyesDesire at 12:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• i dont want to sound rude but... it sounds like a strippers name to me. Im sorry if you really like it just my opinon
    JaY_dOm07

Answer by JaY_dOm07 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Yeah, it kinda sounds like a stripper name or porn star name...sorry
    PrettyMommy502

Answer by PrettyMommy502 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• That's ok if you two feel that way! I want honesty! But does it sound good together?
    whtchick05

Answer by whtchick05 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• One more thing I dont mind if it sounds like a stripper name! LOL!
    whtchick05

Answer by whtchick05 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• It's a name that will be remembered and has potential for variation dependant on her personality. Everyone is a critic before and after she is named. Is there a reason or origin of Starr with 2 "r"s? Does Alexa have a special meaning to you? I think it is special just as your girl
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Yes it does. Name your baby what YOU like. One of the great things about being a mommy is YOU get to name the baby what YOU want.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:48 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I think it sounds really pretty. I love the name Alexa. I almost named my daughter either Alexa or Alexia. Are you going to call her Alex for short? I think that's so cute! :o)
    Jessica_1717

Answer by Jessica_1717 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Starr, is just a name I've always liked and kind of a logo in my family. We all have tattoos of a star on us. We may call her Alex for sure but we may not, you never know though. And Vbruno thank you very much! I like unique names. Thank you all! I don't even know if I am having a girl yet but I will find out Thursday July 3rd. Can't wait
    whtchick05

Answer by whtchick05 at 12:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• It sounds pretty. Just remember though, she will have this name her entire life. As long as your last name (her last name) doesn't start with "S" I think it's fine. You are the one going to be saying the name thousands of times over the next 18 + years. lol
    Mom4Gma2

Answer by Mom4Gma2 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2008