For those who believe in reincarnation... is there anyway to make sure my next life doesn't suck as much as this one does?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you believe we write our own charts prior to each incarnation, then YOU wrote this chart to be a trial - the harder the trials, the more room for growth. It is a waste of energy to consider your next incarnation, because it will be written after you have learned your lessons from this life - probably you will write an even more diffiult chart for the next go round - consider Ghandi, Mother Teresa etc They are highly evolved spiritual beings that wrote extremely difficult charts for themselves.

They key to feeling joy in any incarnation is gratitude. Instead of dwelling on the negative, conciously meditate on the things in your life you have to be thankful for. You might be amazed at how your life will change if you shift your perception. It is in the dark of night that the stars shine the brightest - concentrate on the stars, not the darkness.....
    greenergypsy

Answer by greenergypsy at 11:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Ok, on what level does your life suck so bad? Perhaps you should spend the afternoon on google...google the following topics. The Holocaust, The Great Depression, Viet Nam War....then feel sorry for yourself!

Sorry we all get down, but your life could be WAY worse. Count your blessings mamma!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Yes! Treat others how you want to be treated. Don't be shady. Do good, not because you want good things to happen to you, but because you truly want to do them.

Sorry things aren't going your way:( Everything gets better with time.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Interesting....hmmmm
    youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• HaHa... Well, how about a way to fix this life? Wouldn't that be better?

Each life we live is given to us in order that we can learn certain lessons. We don't know what those lessons are or how to get past them, so all we can do is do our best. Now, some things about our life we can't help - nationality, race, sex, early family life... What we can do is make today better than tomorrow. No matter our circumstances we always have opportunities to better ourselves and out outlook... My suggestion would be to do just that. I can't really give any specific advice because you didn't give me any real specifics either - if you want to PM me I'll do my best. What I do suggest is that you take the time to learn what your real issues are, the root of your problems, and fix it - I know it's easier said than done, but it's always doable! Also, work on your thinking - Positive thinking really can change everything.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I wish
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Become an optimist.  Really it's all in what you take from it and whether you focus on the good or the bad.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• There's no way to "make sure" your next life is "better".

Just be a good person.

"Do good things, and good things will happen to you." ~Earl Hicky
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Why do you not choose to live your life in happiness? If you were to be reincarnated to a another life just like this one but 10 more times would you be happy or sad? Evidently sad. Why would ANYONE want to live their life in a manner in which it is not worth reliving.
    Only you can live your life,you are making poor choices, it didn't just happen this way.People do what works for them-you only put your finger in the lightsocket once and determine for yourself it was a bad idea. You are living the life you have today because you are getting something out of it or you WOULDN'T do it. Your sucky life is your choice my dear.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 3:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Each journey is different and are lessons learned wither they are good or bad...
    I believe we are put in situations to learn wither we know it or not... and the choices we make
    are the causes of our lifes outcome...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010