"Which is it, is man one of God's blunders or is God one of man's?"

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~ 19th century German philosopher and classical philologist. His influence remains substantial within and beyond philosophy, notably in existentialism and postmodernism.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nietzsche is my hero. The biggest blunder of all time was the creation of god by man. Too bad they didn't have enough sense to just believe in themselves.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I say niether also
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• neither is a blunder in my opinion ^_^
    TikkiNippets

Answer by TikkiNippets at 2:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think this quote sounds like Friedrich Nietzsche's blunder.

Man is given free will so we can decide if we want to follow God or not, we also get to chose other things which means we make mistakes...we are human. God has given us this free will out of love, and He is perfect.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Well, if I'm reading this right, I'd have to say God is one of Man's blunders. There have been too many people killed, hurt, and families broken over him. It seems so many hurtful things are done in God's name, that if he was never written about, I think the world may be a better place.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Nietzsche is one of man's blunders. The road to annoying emo and goth kids is paved with Neitzsche's nihilism.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• love this.

i would say god's blunder-if in fact god is the being we recognize him to be.
    MrsDex

Answer by MrsDex at 2:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'd blaim God. Everything but Man lives in perfect harmony with each other. Humans mess up the life cycle.
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• HaHa... Well, I would have to say Religion is one of Man's Blunders... When people had a simple relationship with the Gods, their wasn't all the issues their are today, it wasn't til Religion that things went all walnky!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I believe man is man's own blunder. God made us perfect, gave us a simple task, don't eat the forbidden fruit. It wasn't that the fruit was bad. It was to see how obedient we would be since Satan was going around trying to get people to sway. We didn't listen, therefore we did this to ourselves,
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 5:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2010