when you are vacationing do you....

A) wake up on the early side. not a moment to waste exploring a new place. so much to do and only a weeks vacation.

B) wake up at a decent time, not too early, not too late..... get ready, and go.

C) sleep in. even though I may never come this way again, I rather miss a thing or two and get to sleep in... after all Im on vacation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Travel

• B for me. I get up at my leisure and then start vacationing.

Answer by Bmat at 2:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• B. im not a morning person so i enjoy taking my time, but im not gonna miss out on things for sleep...especially if the hotel offers a free breakfast haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Depends on where we are! At Disney World we woke up at the crack of down to make breakfast reservations and hit the parks. At Niagara Falls we slept in a little cause there was no real time table...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• a) but only because i'm an early bird. If i'm at the beach i love to wake up right at the crack of dawn at go out to see what the ocean has washed up on shore and collect. Then come back and relax ...have some swimming fun or play...usually we go out in the evenings...then more fun and play right as its getting dark
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• A) wake up on the early side. not a moment to waste exploring a new place. so much to do and only a weeks vacation.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• if i'm in the mountains the i would say "c"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• wake up early! Well normal time for us :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Sleep in..bot not TOO late...Hubby needs his snuggle time

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'd prefer to do C, but lucky if I get away with B with the hubby .
    kharma

Answer by kharma at 2:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• B. I like to sleep in a bit (we are on vacation, remember!) but I don't want to waste the entire vacation sleeping - I could do that at home! :-)
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2010