?

did you have the hole hair lose after pregnancy? if so what did you do to help it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have a lot of hair loss, I only noticed it after I took a shower and brushed my hair out!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• hair loss during pregnancy isn't normal. You could be lacking in nutrition. Normally your hair will get thicker during pregnancy because it's growth cycle lengthens.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• ** I also wanted to add that mine was After Pregnancy!!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My hair fell out for months after I had DD. The hormones that kept it from coming out during pregnancy are going away, and you body is trying to "make up" for that. You normally lose a little hair each day, but if you're pregnant you don't lose any. Consider it 9 months of hair loss all at once. Once things level out hormonally, it shouldn't be as noticeable when it falls out.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• mine didn't but 2 of my friends had that problem. It fell out in clumps.
    squeegeatc

Answer by squeegeatc at 3:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My baby is 7 months old and I'm still dealing with this. It stopped right around a year with all three of mine. There really isnt' anything you can do about it. I would just brush my hair more often through out hte day. This helped get in the brush and not all over the floor :)
    I also brush my hair in the shower. Wash my hair like normal, put the conditioner in. Before I rinsed out the conditioner I brush my hair. I do this about once a week. Since doing that it really seems to have slowed it down a little. I'm not seeing as much around the house and in the baby's fingers
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 3:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010