in love w ur best friend

My girlfriend came to me for advise but I don't kno what to tell her. She is married and has a kid well she is in love with guy friend she has known for over 10 years but doesn't kno how to go about it the two never did anything but she tells me all she can think about is this friend of hers what should she do u think? It kinda reminds me of that movie love and basketball

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• ID tell her to make a choice does she love her husband and their life together if so then she needs to say goodbye to this other guy so she wont be tempted to cheat if she does not love her husband then tell her to get a divorce then if the guy still wants her then go for it.
    TikkiNippets

Answer by TikkiNippets at 3:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• If she doesn't love her hubby..then why's she there in the first place.? I've always heard, "dont leave a sure thing for an unsure thing"/
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• She has to sit down and ask herself if a life with her friend would really be better then with her husband. She married her husband for a reason and she stayed with him for a reason. Is her "love" for her guy friend due to current unhappiness, unsatisfaction in her marriage, or is it really genuine love? If she cannot answer these questions with a definate "It's true love" towards her guy friend then she needs to let him go. In the love aspect at least. A lot of times people seek out others and think it's love when they're simply unhappy or unsatisfied. That doesn't mean they actually love the person they're after though. If she really does love her friend and she feels that she honestly wants to be with him, then she needs to come clean to her DH. It will be hard and he'll be devistated, but honestly she isn't being faithful if she's after her friend while married.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010