Which would you rather have?

Someone you love who's never around/always busy or no one at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband is in the Army and he is gone A LOT.. But I still love him greatly and I know he loves me greatly.. and our love is what keeps me holding on. When we are together, it is the most amazing time ever.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I would have to say being alone sucks! Having someone, even if they are gone a lot is great. I do not see my dh very often, but it is good to have someone there to connect with at the end of the day and I love cuddling up at night before I fall asleep
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I would rather have someone I love and who loves me. Being lonely sucks.At least you have someone then.
    DBabyMomma

Answer by DBabyMomma at 3:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I love my hubby, he could be gone 9 months out of every year and I'd still always want him!!! I could never be alone again, unless he died, but that's a moot point.  I have a dog, two cats, and a baby on the way, and they could never, ever take his place...  OP, when you find that special someone that you love mind, body, and soul, you won't ask this question...

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 3:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• no one at all
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Hmmm, well my hubby's never around, he works 6 days a week 14-16 hrs a day so often times I feel like a single parent. I'd rather have him around for those few moments we do get together. When I get lonely I remind myself that he's doing this for us & we plan for him to move on to a different job in the future where he won't be working as much. Hopefully its not always like this.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No one at all..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• No one at all.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2010