What could be wrong? (stomach issues)

I have been feeling sick for the past week or so. Every time I eat I get heartburn, which then turns into nausea, then I get stomach cramps. Its not unbearable, but it is definitely uncomfortable and makes me not want to eat because I know what will happen. I have tried to eat bland things like soup and crackers but it doesnt make a difference. Last night I ate cheddar popcorn at 9 pm and could still taste it in the back of my throat when I woke up this morning. What could be causing this? It doesnt seem serious enough to warant a trip to the dr, but it is definitely annoying and frustrating. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Health

• You might have developed Acid Reflux, and need to get on a prescription medication.

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• are you pregnant?
    try eating extra raw veggies and cutting dairy and processed food for a few days.
    get a good probiotic, and take a few a day.
    you could drink extra water and cut any other beverages for a few days too.

good luck and better health to you mama!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2010