why do some questions get deleted??

since this new system started i have gone back at least twice to check on a question i've answered and it's gone? does anything that gets controversial automatically get deleted now??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't noticed that, people can complain, and maybe thats whats going on.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• coud it be closed?
    but i think not because i have found some closed ones
    so i am of no help
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• People can and do delete their own questions all the time. Only difference now is it costs 5 points each time you delete a question or answer. CM isn't deleting anything unless it's blatantly abusive unless they discuss it in the answers group first.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I think it's a glitch in the new system. I've seen a lot of people complain about this and I don't think it's intentional or personal towards any CM member. I think it's a glitch in their new system that causes some questions to slip between the cracks.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2010