Help Help Help

Ok My little boy is almost 1. Im still struggling to loose the last 10 pounds. And tighten my tummy again since I gained over 75 pounds theres a little extra skin. Please Please if any one has any advice. Diet plans, workout plans, anything Im willing to try anything. Please let me know what work for you moms. Ohh Id say my trouble areas are my stomach, butt and thighs if that helps. And if anyone wants to share their before and after pics that would be awsome to.

Nikky0803PAG

Asked by Nikky0803PAG at 4:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I like Beachbody's Turbo Jam workout. It's a little kickboxing, aerobics, abs, and cardio. Really nice variety.

TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 4:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I like some of Denise Austin's exercises. She has a video which I tried once and cannot do. LOL! She also has a book. I went through and picked out the exercises I like to do (4 or 5 of them) and they helped A LOT. I also tried to suck my stomach in as much as possible (people can't tell so it's not a big deal). And if you like oatmeal you might want to eat a bowl a day. I used to do that too. What I did actually was research a lot of different "weight loss" options and tried different things 'til I found what worked for me. Good luck to you!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/

Message me or email me if you want more info. My contact info is on the link.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2010