Shaving

When I shave my legs it hurts so bad I get bumps and it itches and I can only shave like every 5 days. I've tried all different types of razors and creams but nothing seems to help. Suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Health

• I have had the same problem before. Usually before I start my period it hurts to shave. Weird. Well what i did was before I got into the shower I would rub a ton of lotion on mt legs and make them really slick then got in the shower and put shaving cream on. Also sometimes when I get in the shower and get goosebumps on my legs it hurts to shave so I try my hardest to make sure the water is at a good temp before getting in.
    BellaBean23

Answer by BellaBean23 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• If you can afford it you could do laser hair removal. Otherwise I would go to the dr. and have them give you a prescription. When I was in high school that happened to me and they prescribed me some cream that worked wonders!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Have you tried that stuff you rub on then just run the plastic razor looking thing over and it takes off the hair? I used that before and it helped. I sometimes break out after shaving.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Did you try exfoliating before you shave? That might help.

mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 4:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• 1- Exfoliate
    2- Lather with conditioner instead of shaving cream
    3- Shave WITH the grain of the hair, not against it.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2010