twins

did you just having a feeling you were having twins? what were your signs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I started showing with my first/only child at 3 months and I got VERY big.. I felt like I KNEW i was having twins and they run in my family but it turns out just 1 boy :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My sister in law didn't have any feeling that she was having twins. She did show pretty fast, and felt movement a lot earlier than most though.. and sure enough she was pregnant with twin boys.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I had no clue what so ever. I barely showed with my first two pregnancies but with the twins I was ready to explode.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Sweetie don't get too worked-up about, but I always say, "Its good to trust your feelings". To be sure if you're having twins, i got a few signs i've had myself: if it's your first pregnancy, it will be pretty hard to tell because with tiwns, you're more likely to get really bad morning sickness...secondly you show alot faster...and gain more weight (lets double it, if you know what i mean)...and the next sign is if you're already feeling fetal movements, you might feel more movements than normal.
    I really hope this helps you out a bit, I had tiwns and these were my very first signs (when i nothiced it wasn't just one baby), and I also had that feeling :), to really make sure, go to your doctor/GYN and you'll know for sure.
    babykiss

Answer by babykiss at 4:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010