The Worried Prego!!! :(

Hi,
I was looking around online and came across the CafeMom site. There's something I would like to know because i know all pregnancies are different. I'm 19 yrs old and I'm 12 weeks and 2 days into my pregnancy and still having bleeding every month (light bleeding like my period). My doctor keeps telling me that everything is just fine and there's nothing to worry about, I'm still not too sure. If you lovely ladies have had this happend, I would like to know the cause.

Happy Canada Day:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It has personally never happened to me.. But I have known people to have light bleeding each month around the time their periods were due while they were pregnant and they went on to have healthy, happy babies. I would trust your doctor that everything is ok..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• i had it also for about 6 months of both of my pregnancies. dont know why but it was just spotty and light... anyhow just make sure your dr. keeps an eye on it and if you are concerned they can also and should have run an ultrasound based on any bleeding (to make sure there was no M/C or ectopic or placenta previa). But if they have checked and everything is okay I wouldn't worry about it. it happens sometimes.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 4:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• don't worry ur still early in ur pregnancy i was still getting my monthly visitor till i was 5 months pregnant but every pregnancy is different so if ur really worried i would tel ur doctor that u want a second opinion otherwise goodluck and congrats
    ms.busybody5

Answer by ms.busybody5 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Sometimes it happens If dr says everything's fine trust that unless you have severe cramping then go back. You know on the show on tv I didn't know I was pregnant those women had periods. It's odd. A friend of mine's mom had period no symptoms besides snacking and weight gain and had baby fine.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I have not had this happen but I have heard of it happening and women having healthy babies!
    cparra74

Answer by cparra74 at 5:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2010