I'm dialated to a 2 any advice on how to dialate faster

I neeed to get this pregnancy over with i'm miserable I just had my 2nd to last prenatal appointment yesterday and i'm dialated to a 2 i need to be at a 4 before they actually do somthing about it and i was just wondering if any of you great moms out there had any advise on how to make myself dialate i know there is some kind of advise u moms can give me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• walking!
    and sex (ejaculation & orgasm for you are needed for this to help)
    and more walking
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Relax and let your body do what it needs to do. At the hospital to help with dialating they will have you walk or bounce on a exercise ball. You could also try pressure points but I didn't progress during labor until I relaxed.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• There is NOTHING to make yourself dilate faster. You can try to walk, have sex (male semen softens your cervix and helps it thin out), and move around a lot (like cleaning your house and such) to try to get your body to begin contractions.. Never try to do anything to your cervix by yourself as that can cause severe problems like bacterial infections and such.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I heard of drinking red rasberry tea helps bring on contractions. Google it. I think it was that tea. But when I started light contractions i went walking. And sex of course is right if he releases inside you.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Sex and Walking or your doctor can very painfully do it with his/her hands
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 4:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• There is nothing you can really do to rush it along...They do say sex and walking helps!
    cparra74

Answer by cparra74 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2010