Why can't I stop worrying about him???

Ok so I know ALL mothers worry but I feel like I worry MORE than normal and have been told that many times over.I hate and worry that after 1-1/2 years my son crys when I drop him off, I worry about finding him a new daycare, I worry I will never figure out what causes him to complain he's sick all the time, I worry that he is 2-1/2 and not sleeping at night, that he is clinging and I just feel he's not happy.. he's always saying he's sad or upset.. he's only 2-1/2 and he's our only child, we read all the books, we try not to over coddle him, me and my husband have a great in love relationship and love our son SO much and tried for him and in a great place in life, why Isn't our little boy happy? why is EVERYTHING an issue? Colic, food allergies, constipation, body rashes , sensitive skin, crys all the time, sad all the time.. I love him so much and feel I am not getting any help with Dr's...could this just be his personality?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• some kids are just a little trickier than others in the beginning. My youngest was the same way. Now she is 11 and one of the funniest and healthiest kiddos in class. She was about 4-5 before she became a sweetheart and wasn't so sick. :)
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010