What is the one thing you like your house,now what is the one thing you hate?

For me I like I have cement floors (I hate when I go to people houses and their floors are weak). I hate the lay out of the house it cost to much to remodel.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 4:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I like the kitchen. we had it remodeled three years ago. I would like the kitchen to have a cathedral ceiling. I don't like the overgrown vines and shrubbery in the yard.

Answer by Bmat at 4:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I love that I finally live in a home with hardwood floors. I think they are so beautiful!
    I hate that it leaks every time it rains and the landlord won't fix it. Every time we bring it up, he'll say he'll be out to fix it next week. I'm beginning to think that he goes by a different calendar than we do!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I like that I don't have the typical hall way LOL I grew up in trailers and HATE hallways! my house now doesn't have one at all.

I HATE the color the walls were painted when I bought it! Bright yellow! ugh! I wish I had the money to repaint
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Massively spacious living room with a great view are my likes. My dislikes is it's only an apartment that we're renting so I can't put holes in the wall or paint them any color other than white/off-white
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• LOL at the concrete floors! my house has that too, I went to visit family and friends where I moved from and was almost scared when walking in their houses! It felt like the whole place was shaking with every step I took!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I love our big yard. I'm sure DH doesn't like to mow it (haha), but I love that there is so much space for my son to run around in.

Only one thing to hate? I don't think I can narrow it down.

I hate that it doesn't have any carpeting, tho I can live with it. I hate that whoever did the floors in the bathroom did not use waterproof grout. I hate that our master bath is about the size of a closet. I hate that our kitchen is painted an ugly color and the cabinets were falling off (I eventually removed them before they fell off and busted someone's head open) and that there isn't a space for me to install our dishwasher. I hate that they screwed up when they installed the automatic garage door opener (long story) and that the garage (where our laundry room is) is either too cold or too hot.

If I had to do it all over again, I would not have bought this house. I wish I could find something else that I liked about it.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I love the layout of the house, I don't like that the master bedroom is so small.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2010