Do your kids play in league sports?

DS has his first T-ball practice today. His calendar says they will have a game every Monday and Wednesday and a practice every Thursday. That seems like a lot of t-ball a week for a group of 4 and 5 year olds! And what happened to games on Saturdays??? If I would have known it was going to be in the week, I wouldn't have signed him up, now DH can't go to any of his games or practices.

Does this sound normal to you? Did your kids sport have that many games a week and were they during week days?

GavinsMommii

Asked by GavinsMommii at 4:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• i've noticed that some places are horrid about doing stuff during the weekday so they can have the full weekend off. Is your area full of a lot of stay at home moms...something that will decide too. I know my hometown is like that and a lot of stuff is during my work hours 8-5. But the city where I work is much more friendly in that area to working parents and have most activities in the evening or on Saturdays.
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2010