How long does a babys tooth take usually to come up once you see it and feel it?

i can see and feel it, its pretty sharp but how long does it usually take to come up all the way

johnandtabby

Asked by johnandtabby at 4:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Depends on the baby and depends which tooth. Some kids get them in a day, some (mine) take weeks or even months.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 7:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My son has four teeth now, and from the time I felt it to the time it was fully in was about 1 1/2 weeks for the bottom, and about 2 weeks for the top. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• MY 11 month old got her first tooth come through about a month and a half ago and it still has not come out completely. I do think each child is different on this. My oldest had a tooth come in at 4 months and it took only 3 days to come out all the way.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I've read that it could take up from a few weeks to a month or so for a tooth to break through, Nathan my 11 month old has been teething this time around for about 3 weeks which what it looks to be 4 teeth (2 regular/2 molars) by far, this has been the worst teething session, I also read molars are the most painful. I feel bad for him, he's fighting a virus right now along with teething, it's bad.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• It takes my sons about a month to completely make it through. Maybe a month and a half.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010