Creative summer "non-alcoholic" sippers to quench your families thirst! Do you have one?

Fruity Summer fun drinks for all ages to enjoy.

MTM

Asked by MTM at 4:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Oh you have my idea pomegranate green tea iced with a bit if fruit like Sangria....yummy.....or very simple half juice or 3/4 strong lemonade with sparkling water.My kids think I'm crazy concoction: orange juice,iced tea and sparkling water just a bit to give it umph

drfink

Answer by drfink at 8:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• You and the kids can make smoothies together! Have fun with it! My personal favorite is strawberry, banana, and pineapple blended with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 4:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My mom makes this really great drinks for our kids, I believe it has grape soda, strawberry soda and sherbet, it sounds kind of wear but my kids love it, she makes it at all the bbqs!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I just put lemonade and ice in the blender for the kids and layered grape jam in the middle in clear glasses to make frozen lemonades like the ones at McDs. They were a hit!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 4:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• Good ole lemonade, is that best thirst quencher in my opinion. Not, too sweet, and the sour keeps your mouth watering. Love the stuff. Use FRESH lemons or limes for the best flavor.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I use the bacardi drink mixers minus the bacardi lol... makes really good slushy type drinks.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 4:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I mix koolaid mix into sprite for family get togethers sometimes. The kids and adults love it.
    Since the sprite already has sugar, you don't have to add anymore. I just pour it in a punch bowl and add a pack of the mix for each 2 liter of sprite, and we get bubbly fruity drink!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I love strawberry lemonade
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I'm with June Mama - Strawberry Lemonade is the bomb!
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• gingerale and crandberry juice
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:55 AM on Aug. 7, 2010