Does anyone else have a lazy dog?

It just started to rain outside here and instead of him going inside his dog house he decided to lay in the middle of the rain.
**Before anyone says to bring him in, it is against the policy here to have a inside pet. He has a dog house he can get into but for some reason he refuses to go in it every time it rains.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pets

• No my dog is a terror on 4 legs..
    BleedinHeartMom

Answer by BleedinHeartMom at 4:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My dog is very lazy!! All he does is lay around, eat, sleep. Occasionally he'll chase a cat for a few minutes, or I can get him to fetch a ball 3 or 4 times. Then he's done!
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 5:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• The big one is pretty lazy. She's fallen asleep with her head in the food dish a few times, just to wake up and eat a couple more bites then go back to sleep. She plays for maybe 5 minutes a day, then it's all sleeping, laying, looking out the window.
    The puppy makes up for it tough with enough energy for three dogs. She's all jumpy, wiggly, and wags her tail so much, her whole body shakes!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My Doberman will run and sit under the eve of the house till I bring him in if it rains, he seriously thinks he'll melt. My beagle/basset hound will just sit in it and get soaked until I call her inside! I don't think she's lazy, she just doesn't care about getting rained on lol.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My dog is more of a house dog so ya she is pretty lazy. Rain heck she hates to stick her paws in the grass but come winter she loves the snow... Silly dog...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 8:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2010