What's the cutest thing about your animals?

Boss, the big almost 50 pound mutt has the shortest front legs and such long back legs, it's so cute! She also has the basset ears (really long) but a really small face, so her ears hang way past her face.

Poofy, the tiny puppy, is mostly chihuahua, has a curly tail just like a pigs. It's so cute, it curls around two times. Also, her left ear tip is always down, and if she's tired, the tip of her right ear droops too.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2010 in Pets

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• my Cat Weasley plays fetch and lines objects up everyday

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My cat used to sleep all curled up in the bathroom sink.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• My dog Harley (shelti-shitzu mix) and my son love each other. He always calls her and she comes running over and he hugs her and then Harley will lick him, which he loves. They also dance together lol.. Adorable :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• She's cute.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• There is nothing cute about my dogs. They stink and shed everywhere lol. But I do suppose they have cute faces lol

GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 5:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I love my cats chin.  He has a pointy chin and it makes him look so serious.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• we have 3 dogs...
    whenever we go out, and then come home, my my golden retriever is always waiting at the gate for us, he shakes his whole bum, makes sure were the ones in the car, and then runs to get a ball, and goes back to shakin his butt..and he "talks" to us, kinda hard to explain what he does, but its like a growl, but his pitch goes up and down, rawrRAWRrawrRAWR, kinda like his voice is cracking..lol..its cute!!

my other dog, everytime you talk to him, he turns his head, pops up his ears and just totally listens to every word you say...its adorable..
    and then the other one...well..lol..hes just a pain in the ass..he copys the golen retriever..if the G.Ret pees, then he will, if the G.Ret rolls on the ground, he will..if the G.Ret plays fetch, the lil one will follow...i guess you could say thats cute..i just find it annoying!! LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• If you give my dog (100 lb black lab) a slice of pizza, he'll keep it in his mouth for like 30 minutes. It's so funny.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2010

• my dog likes to sit on my lap and not like a dog, his butt in my lap and sitting up like one of my kids. he really thinks he is one of my kids though.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2010